Our service: Working with partners in a solution-oriented manner
Our mission is to make solar energy affordable to as many people as possible. This can only be achieved by working closely with our customers. They, after all, are at the reason of all of our efforts. From the planning stages onwards, technical specialists stand ready to provide assistance, including on site support. Our service engineers are especially skilled in advising on performance simulations and yield monitoring.
Personal contact with our partners and customers is important to us. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding solar power and our products.
Modules are accepted into the system only once their owners declare them as End-of-Life (EoL): This signals a clear intention to dispose of them. The "EoL" designation applies to modules damaged during transport or installation, warranty cases and modules at the end of their useful life.
We're here to help if you have any questions or problems. When you call our technical support hotline, you'll reach experienced technicians, not a call centre. Where necessary they'll visit you on site to remedy the problem.
Marketing services / Partner programmes
We encourage cooperative marketing that helps us work closely with our customers:
- Professional training: Training program for employees and installation technicians
- Sales documentation and advertising materials for installers and operators
- Support in advertising and trade fair appearances
- Customisable marketing tools such as printed advertisements
- Certificastion as Official Partner
- Listing as Official Partner on Q CELLS web sites and advertising materials
Our corporate culture: Open information and goal-oriented cooperation.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CRYSTALLINE PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES
You have made an excellent choice in purchasing quality modules from Q CELLS. The photovoltaic modules you have purchased have been manufactured with great care and have undergone a final functional test. If, however, a module shows a material defect or a processing defect or suffers a loss of power during the warranty period, we provide the following Hanwha Q CELLS warranty, in addition to statutory warranty rights which you have against your seller in accordance with the applicable sales law.
10 YEARS PRODUCT WARRANTY
- for material defects or processing defects
- HOT-SPOT PROTECT and ANTI PID TECHNOLOGY
25 YEARS LINEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY
- deviation from the specified minimum power output will not exceed 0.6 % p. a.
- minimal nominal rated power after 25 years at least 83 %
Download our warranty terms and conditions
We assume responsibility. For our environment, customers, employees and shareholders.
Working with partners in a solution-oriented manner: personal contact with our partners and customers is particularly important to us.