NewsSomething’s happening under the sun. What’s new at Hanwha Q CELLS? Stay up to date on our activities!
Solar Modules from Hanwha Q CELLS Make the Power of the Italian Sun the Secret Ingredient of Birra Castello
- Omnia Energy 3 srl installs 500 kWp solar system on the roof of the Birra Castello S. p. A. brewery in Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Q.PRO-G4 solar modules from Hanwha Q CELLS chosen because of their reliability and performance in low light conditions and hot climates.
- Expected 580.000 kWh per year will be used entirely for powering the beer production
- At booth 2505 in Hall B, Hanwha Q CELLS showcases the Q CELLS brand´s range of products and solutions, from cells to modules to systems
- Current Q.ANTUM technology and next generation prototypes take module efficiencies to up to 18.9% and power classes to up to 345 Wp
- The latest Q.ANTUM module Q.PLUS-G4 has just won the “Solar Industry Award 2015” in the category “Module Manufacturing Innovation”
- High quality Q CELLS products based on technology “Engineered in Germany” lead to strong growth for Hanwha Q CELLS in the United States
- Over 97,000 Q.PRO-G3 modules to produce nearly 25 million kWh of clean electricity per year
- Successful installation in mountainous area
- Hanwha Q CELLS Japan expands its position as Independent Power Producer (IPP) in Japan
- Largest European PV provider supplies U.S. trade-compliant PV modules
- High yield modules to be distributed throughout Rexel’s and Gexpro’s nationwide networks
- Shipments of 247 MW and module production volume of 244 MW put Hanwha Q CELLS in the lead among European PV providers
- Strengthened international sales network and production capacity increase
- Positive outlook for 2014: Shipments between 1 and 1.2 GW and positive full year figures expected
- New Q CELLS polycrystalline module Q.PRO-G3 offers improved design and performance
- New to the U.K. market, Q.FLAT offers easy installation on flat roofs
Municipality of Davos and World Economic Forum take another step towards a “Greener Davos” – powered by Hanwha Q CELLS
Davos, Switzerland - January 22, 2013 – The municipality of Davos – and the World Economic Forum – are taking another big step towards a “Greener Davos”, thanks to high-efficiency Q CELLS solar modules sponsored by Hanwha Q CELLS. A photovolta...
London (UK), 20 March 2012 – Superior technology is not only decking new rooftops in the UK, it is also going to be displayed at the Q.CELLS stand at Ecobuild in London from 20–22 March 2012 where German-based Q.CELLS, one of the world’s leadi...
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to the Hanwha Q CELLS RSS feed now and never miss a press or capital markets update.
Hanwha Q CELLS Media Center
Image material in print quality and extensive background information.
For further information on news, media and press please visit our global website.