Six Reasons to trust Hanwha Q CELLS
For Hanwha Q CELLS solar power is more than just a technology, but the solution to our energy supply of tomorrow!
Our passion for research is unmatched
The future of PV rests with companies that strongly invest in technologies that guarantee long-term performance, reliability and high efficiencies.
- In Bitterfeld-Wolfen, Germany, Hanwha Q CELLS operates an accredited testing laboratory and the largest R&D center in the industry with more than 200 engineers and scientists.
- Since 1999, Hanwha Q CELLS has launched numerous innovations that have become industry standards: the 6 inch solar cell, the 3-busbar layout, and the full-square monocrystalline cell.
- Hanwha Q CELLS operates one of the biggest module testing facilities globally with 16 climate chambers and test laboratories for all relevant stress tests.
Our technology leadership ensures that we produce the best products
Our passion for research has turned Hanwha Q CELLS into the industry‘s technology leader. We offer highest power classes and cutting-edge technology. We were the first to develop a solution for common module problems such as Hot-Spots and potential-induced degradation (PID).
- Q CELLS is synonymous with German Engineering and the skill of developing high-quality solar PV solutions.
- The Q CELLS Triple Yield Security guarantees peace of mind regarding PID, Hot-Spots and forgery.
- The Q CELLS Q.ANTUM cell technology with efficiencies of up to 19.5 % proves that we took the next step to a high performance AND cost-effective cell generation.
Hot-Spot Protect (HSP)
TRACEABLE QUALITY (TRA.Q™)
QUALITY IS THE BEST WARRANTY
Providing a warranty is one thing, delivering performance is another – especially when considering that solar PV systems operate for at least 25 years. Despite the best warranty conditions, a solar PV system will turn into a nightmare if modules need to be replaced on a regular basis.
- The production of Q CELLS cells and modules is fully-automated. That way, we can ensure 100 % quality control - in Germany, Malaysia, and other locations.
- IEC test criteria are not enough. In our own module testing center, we apply criteria that is 2-3 times harder than IEC.
- Together with the VDE institute, we implemented the most comprehensive quality program of the industry – Quality Tested. For the first time, retesting is mandatory.
"SOLAR INDUSTRY AWARD 2015"
The Solar Industry Awards have been created in 2008 to recognize the whole value chain of solar industry and those people, products and services that will develop innovative manufacturing and product approaches that have the potential to change the way we live. The polycrystalline solar module Q.PLUS-G4 with power classes up to 280 Wp has been ranked as the No 1 module manufacturing innovation by the around 70.000 voters who participated in the two-month online voting process which is open to representatives of the entire industry. Winning module has been nominated by the award's panel in order to credit Q CELLS´ Q.ANTUM TECHNOLOGY. The “Solar Industry Award” is being awarded in 13 categories.
Q CELLS SOLAR MODULES PRODUCE TOP YIELDS ON THE GRID
The Q.PRO solar modules tested by the renowned specialist journal PHOTON achieved the highest performance ratio (93.6 %) and the best specific yield of all polycrystalline solar modules tested. Innovation and quality under real conditions set the Q CELLS solar module clearly apart from its competition.
Read more about the Top Performer in the PHOTON TEST 2014.
OUR SOLAR MODULES ARE TOP PERFORMERS EVEN IN HARSH CLIMATES
Q CELLS modules are tested under climatic condtions far beyond the moderate climate of Germany. Even in such climate conditions, Q CELLS modules maintained its leading position.
- Alice Springs, Australia: unbeaten in the dry, hot Australian bush for more than three years.
- Saudi Arabia: even the desert sand dust cannot harm our modules.
- New Delhi, India: even in humid, subtropical conditions our test systems achieve a performance ratio of more than 80 %.
Hanwha Q CELLS CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY – FROM HOMEOWNER TO INVESTOR
Ralph Feder - Proud homeowner and PV system operator
Delitzsch, Germany, 5.4 kWp
„I found it hard to believe that output values greater than 1,000 kWh/kWp were even possible in Saxony. Normally the values experienced here are far lower. This investment has proven to be absolutely worthwhile for me.“
Peter Münch - CEO Elektro Münch, solar installer
Kelberg, Germany, 101 kWp
„As a large PV installer I want to offer my clients high quality modules only, with high and reliable power output over more than 25 years as well as without yield killers like PID or delamination. Because nobody wants to have trouble on his roof, in particular when it concerns the energy supply. With Q CELLS, our clients are definitely on the safe side.“
Alexandra von Bernstorff - Managing Director LUXCARA GmbH Investor of the mega project Brandenburg-Briest
Brandenburg-Briest, Germany, 91 MWp
„As asset managers we place a great deal of value on high-quality parks from experienced photovoltaic companies such as Hanwha Q CELLS; the product performance of which we can count on to provide the highest degree of security for the next 20 years.”