Reference number: HQ-1872
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- Development and maintenance of forecasting models for developments in the wholesale markets.
- Conduct fundamental analyses of the energy wholesale markets.
- Processing and analysis of market data and information to support portfolio evaluations and trading and risk strategies.
- Collaboration on strategic analyses to tap into new markets or trading products.
- Ensure efficient and secure data handling and analysis.
- Analysis of end-user requirements and support for the trading and portfolio management department.
- Administration and monitoring of trading data.
- Collaboration with Data Vendor Management for data acquisition.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- Successfully completed degree in Business Administration, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Finance, or a comparable field.
- Analytical thinking and planning skills.
- Experience in analysis and/or the energy industry, especially in the field of market observation and price evaluation.
- Profound knowledge in mathematical evaluation methods and modelling, as well as in commodity trading.
- Experience in data management in commodity markets and comprehensive IT knowledge, including programming skills.
- Programming experience in Python, Spark, SQL, and API development.
- Understanding of database architecture and RDBMS (e.g., schema design).
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.