Reference number: HQ-1894
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You provide valuable support to the Division Head R&D and the team, handling administrative, organizational, content-related, and technical aspects.
- You take charge of coordinating and planning of appointments, for internal and external appointments, ensuring a custom-fit scheduling, monitoring, and follow-ups.
- You are in charge of organizing meetings and events, making sure everything runs smoothly from start to finish. This includes handling preparations, follow-ups, and taking care of presentations and meeting minutes.
- You are responsible for keeping processes and projects on track, ensuring they are progressing as planned.
- You assist the Division Head and the R&D Division Manager as well as all team members with travel planning, organization and accounting.
- In addition, you handle various secretarial duties, such as managing mails, taking phone calls, handling correspondence, and procuring necessary supplies.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have completed your commercial training and, ideally, have some hands-on experience in the assistance field under your belt.
- Your standout qualities include impressive organizational and strong communication skills.
- You are a real team player who can navigate conflicts and assert yourself when needed.
- You got very good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent German in a business context, paired with strong written and spoken English, complete your well-rounded skill set.
And this is how we back you up:
- Smooth Onboarding: We ensure a seamless transition into your role through comprehensive welcome training and an orientation plan. A dedicated personal mentor will be there to provide guidance and support.
- Advancing Together: Our workplace fosters open communication, mutual support, and knowledge sharing in a welcoming atmosphere. We're committed to your growth, offering training opportunities for both your professional and personal development.
- Rewarding Commitment: Your engagement is recognized with competitive compensation that adheres to international standards, comprising a fixed and a variable component, tied to the achievement of objectives. Additionally, you can take advantage of savings plans, a company pension scheme, and casualty insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: We highly value the balance between your family and career. To ensure you have ample quality time with loved ones, you'll enjoy 30 days of annual leave.
- Well-being of body and soul: Your health is of paramount importance to us. Our Q.CARE program offers a wide range of health benefits, from flu vaccinations to preventive medical check-ups, to help you maintain your well-being.
- Flexible mobility: We provide flexible working hours and the option for remote work. Our well-equipped, accessible offices and meeting rooms complement this versatile work environment.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.