Reference number: HQ-1858
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for the development of new data analysis routines for high-efficiency solar cells in our state-of-the-art R&D facility in Thalheim.
- You are the key expert for data analysis, programming and machine learning for solar cell development and continuous improvement in mass production.
- You support our R&D and global production sites with continuous improvement, troubleshooting, data analysis and best practice sharing.
- You maintain existing data analysis platforms and develop novel approaches to enhance data quality and interpretation.
- You perform sophisticated production data analysis and identify improvement potential.
- You create high-quality evaluations and reports of your results and provide clear decision templates to management.
- You accompany the introduction of new developments into mass production at our international manufacturing sites and solve problems that arise.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your IT, engineering or science degree, and ideally have obtained a PhD.
- You have gained extensive knowledge and experience in data mining and processing, ideally with machine learning algorithms such as decision tree ensembles for structured and convolutional neural networks for unstructured data such as photo- and electro-luminescence images.
- You ideally have a good understanding of the physics, fabrication and characterization of silicon solar cells.
- You ideally have gained special knowledge in the areas of statistical data analysis and DoE (planning, implementation and evaluation of experiments).
- You are goal-oriented and have a systematic and analytical working style. Teamwork and organizational skills are equally among your strengths.
- You ideally are proficient in developing, maintaining and deploying own software tools.
- Very good spoken and written English skills round off you profile and enable you to work successfully in a global company. You are willing to embark on business trips worldwide. Fluent German is a plus.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.