Reference number: HQ-1962
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You're at the forefront of corporate controlling, steering us confidently towards our ambitious corporate goals.
- You've got an talent for spotting opportunities and dishing out recommendations that supercharge our results.
- You dive headfirst into creative collaboration, sparking innovations in controlling-related business processes.
- You work your magic with SAP's CO module, dissecting and forecasting results with precision every month, quarter, and year.
- You're our early-warning system, spotting risks and presenting them for swift action.
- You champion our company's mission, consistently aligning your recommendations with our strategies for maximum impact.
- You're the vigilant guardian of our financial realm, meticulously monitoring spending, both day-to-day and for investments.
- You're the go-to person for department heads and management, ensuring seamless communication and coordination
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You've successfully earned a university degree in business administration, economics, or a related field.
- You have more than 5 years of professional experience in the field of controlling in an international company and project management
- Your standout qualities include distinct business acumen and strong communication skills.
- You are a results-driven analytical thinker, you seamlessly transform insights into actionable strategies that consistently yield measurable outcomes.
- You got very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, and SAP CO/FI
- Strong written and spoken English, paired with fluent German in a business context, complete your well-rounded skill set.
And this is how we back you up:
- Smooth Onboarding: We ensure a seamless transition into your role through comprehensive welcome training and an orientation plan. A dedicated personal mentor will be there to provide guidance and support.
- Advancing Together: Our workplace fosters open communication, mutual support, and knowledge sharing in a welcoming atmosphere. We're committed to your growth, offering training opportunities for both your professional and personal development.
- Rewarding Commitment: Your engagement is recognized with competitive compensation that adheres to international standards, comprising a fixed and a variable component, tied to the achievement of objectives. Additionally, you can take advantage of savings plans, a company pension scheme, and casualty insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: We highly value the balance between your family and career. To ensure you have ample quality time with loved ones, you'll enjoy 30 days of annual leave.
- Well-being of body and soul: Your health is of paramount importance to us. Our Q.CARE program offers a wide range of health benefits, from flu vaccinations to preventive medical check-ups, to help you maintain your well-being.
- Flexible mobility: We provide flexible working hours and the option for remote work. Our well-equipped, accessible offices and meeting rooms complement this versatile work environment.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.