Reference number: HQ-1851
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You will be in close collaboration with senior team members in structuring and executing M&A transactions.
- You will be responsible for conducting due diligence evaluations with advisors.
- You will assist in negotiating transaction terms as a principal.
- You prepare presentations for internal group reporting.
- You assist in the preparation of studies, analyses on our focus sectors.
- You prepare project relevant analyses.
- You support in the context of M&A projects and work on task packages, e.g. in the Project Management Office.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your business studies in Finance & Controlling and have several years of professional experience in investment banking, M&A consulting with global accounting firms and inancial modeling.
- Transaction experience in the renewable energy sector is a plus.
- You have strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- You are characterized by your determination and organizational skills.
- You enjoy working in a team and are a real communication talent.
- You have excellent oral and written English and professional German skills.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.