Reference number: HQ-1585
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are the central contact for finance and controlling issues in Energy Retail business.
- You prepare and analyze data for the monthly and quarterly closings by double-checking of data from Powercloud or alternative and analyze significant differences.
- You are the responsible person to co-work with finance team to response on the request from external auditor, tax authorities or stakeholders for Energy Retail Business.
- You support the preparation of EEG certificates and tax returns for excise taxes.
- You are responsible for execution in accounting according with HGB and IFRS and the preparation of annual financial statements.
- You support other areas of Business Controlling and Energy Retail if processes will require being updated, renovated or integrated.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have a degree in business administration or a commercial apprenticeship with several years of experience in energy trading and Big Data Analytics.
- Ideally, you have knowledge and personal networks in the areas of Energy Retail industry.
- You are familiar with the implementation of accounting according to HGB and IFRS and with the preparation of annual financial statements.
- You are characterized by an analytical and results-oriented mindset as well as strong communication skills and assertiveness.
- You are confident with MS Office, especially Excel, and have very good knowledge of SAP.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.