Reference number: HQ-1870
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for the trading / marketing strategy of our flexible assets and decentralized energy plants (DER).
- You optimize our product strategy by analyzing regulatory frameworks and target markets.
- You are also responsible for marketing flexibility, e.g. batteries, on balancing energy, spot (Day-ahead and Intraday) markets.
- You are responsible for building up in-depth knowledge of our products and for continuous process optimization, especially at the interfaces between the various teams.
- You coordinate internal and external projects with international stakeholders
- You analyze the markets and carry out assessment of the potential of flexibility.
- You are responsible for the further development of the automated trading process.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics, natural sciences, engineering or finance.
- You already have some professional experience in the energy industry, trading & origination and preferably have knowledge in product management.
- You have a solid basic understanding of the energy industry and a strong affinity for numbers and analysis.
- You are a real organizational talent and can easily simplify complex issues and communicate them in an understandable way.
- You work independently and are willing to take on responsibility.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office. Python and Visual Basic are an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.