Releases new energy - your commitment:
- As a KAM you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients in Belgium.
- You will be responsible for the solar module and full system growth of our business by engaging strategic B2B accounts like installers and developers.
- You work cross-functionally to bring new offers, new ideas and new concepts to the market.
- You work with the engineering, operations and support teams to define scope and pricing that meet customer needs.
- You contribute to the preparation of tender responses.
- You provide high fidelity sales forecasts.
- You will be proactive about solving problems even if they are outside your comfort zone.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed business studies with 5+ years work experience in solar.
- You are sales focused and strive to achieve both to the company and your own goals.
- You are a team player with the ability to proactively identity problems, drive projects, make complex cost/benefit assessments.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, a self-starter with hands-on approach.
- As a person you are a result-oriented, a strong communicator and able to develop and conduct effective presentations with executives and purchasers.
- You are organized and understands how to succeed in a consultative, value-selling environment.
- Business fluent Dutch and English and ideally French skills complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.