Reference number: HQ-1869
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for the expansion of our client portfolio.
- You are in close cooperation with our portfolio managers, risk managers and sales staff and develop new trading-related business and energy-related services and products.
- You will be responsible for structuring and negotiating contracts with our customers in the areas of full supply, PPAs, generation marketing, structured products, green solutions and market access.
- You use the virtual power plant adapted by QCells and offer our customers and contractual partners various products, including balancing group and schedule management, portfolio management, power plant optimisation and marketing of renewable energies.
- You are responsible for the preparation of offers, tailor-made services, excellent services and the development of long-term business relationships with customers and contractual partners.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics, natural sciences, engineering, finance or an equivalent field.
- You have several years of professional experience in the energy industry, trading and origination, ideally with a proven track record.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- Your systematic, analytical, numerical and commercially oriented way of thinking distinguishes you as well as your decision-making and assertiveness skills.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- Your very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.