Reference number: HQ-1390
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You manage, optimise and monitor the generation portfolio in short, medium and long-term time horizons.
- You execute trades with respect to Q Cells Risk Management Framework for Energy Trading (VaR, volume limit, credit limit, etc.).
- You observe the wholesale markets, conduct market analysis and propose hedging/trading strategies.
- You procure electricity, gas, guarantees of origin and emission certificate for our end customers; in addition, you calculate procurement prices for our residential (SLP) and industrial customers (RLM) customers.
- You develop new trading-related business and energy-related services in close cooperation with the sales colleagues.
- You define the strategy for optimising and hedging our energy portfolios.
- You take part of operational shift schedule (without night shift) and manage Q Cells and third party portfolios. You are also willing to work occasionally on weekends.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics, natural sciences, engineering or finance.
- You already have gained first experience in the field of energy management, trading & origination, ideally with a proven track record.
- You also have a broad basic understanding of the energy industry as well as a pronounced affinity for figures and analyses.
- You are characterised by a systematic, analytical and entrepreneurial way of thinking as well as strong decision-making and organisational skills.
- You are confident in using MS Office, knowledge of Python and Visual Basic is strongly desirable.
- Very good written and spoken German and English round off your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.