Reference number: HQ-1774
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for the management and strategic development of our IT systems.
- You identify the requirements of various stakeholders and select new software and system providers based on this.
- You create a product roadmap for the software solution and develop our future IT landscape.
- You work closely with your team as well as our operational departments to ensure the achievement of the product goals.
- You monitor the product development process and therefore the compliance with our standards.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, business informatics, economics or similar and have several years of professional experience in project management.
- You have a deep understanding of agile development methods, especially Scrum.
- You are decisive and have the ability to set priorities.
- Your strong communication skills and organizational skills set you apart.
- You bring a passion for renewable energies as well as innovative technologies and products.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.