Reference number: HQ-1590
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You design and implement software tools for boosting the efficiency in the design of PV systems.
- You transfer existing calculation algorithms and methods into high level programming language implementation.
- You colaborate with our system architects to find optimal structures for new functionalities.
- You create requirement specifications and communicate with 3rd party software engineers for implementation.
- You debug, test and optimize the created code.
- You facilitate good communication with internal users, identify potentials and provide ideas for improvement.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, engineering or a similar field combined with several years of working experience in professional software development.
- You know about high level programming language, like Python and have frontend experience for GUI creation, for example JS, CSS and HTML.
- You are familiar with version control systems (e.g. Git or SVN) and have basic cloud experience.
- You have very good knowledge about system design and you are familiar with design patterns and industry coding standards (SOLID or clean code).
- You are prificient in using DevOps tools & practices (Docker, Kubernetis) and Web Frameworks and libraries.
- You are characterized by an analytical and results-oriented mindset as well as strong communication skills and conflict resolution.
- You are fluent in English and have a basic knowledge of German.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.