Reference number: HQ-1590
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You design and implement software tools for boosting efficiency in design of PV systems and provide them for our internal processes of designing of PV systems (utility scale, industrial and residential).
- You transfer existing calculation algorithms and methods into high level programming language implementation and colaborate with the system architects to find optimal structures for new functionalities.
- You debug, test and optimize the created code.
- You deliver key components for promoting resource efficient and lasting growth of PV power generation.
- You facilitate good communication between R&D, internal users and third party programmers and identify potentials and supply ideas for improvement.
- You identify the most efficient approaches to solve specific problems and implement solutions in a future proof way.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have a successfully completed master's degree in computer science, engineering or a similar field.
- You have several years of experience with web services as well as in software development with a higher programming language (e.g. Python, C#).
- An analytical, structured way of thinking and working characterizes you as well as strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- You are familiar with the use of version control and PV systems and have good MS Office skills.
- Fluent German and English complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.