Reference number: HQ-1592
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for providing technical leadership and improving our software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure.
- You work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas.
- You are an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- You maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing, code quality automation, drive design reviews, define interfaces between code modules and apply existing technology to designs.
- You understand the end-to-end product, its modules and the interrelationship between them of agile software development lifecycle.
- You will support designing interfaces and information exchange between modules.
- You identify the scope of the work, provide initial estimates and justify those with data.
- You execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus in delivering tasks to meet the product release goal.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or a related field and multiple years of experience working on Front-end (Web) development.
- You are proficient in using popular UT toolsets such as Jest, Jasmine and Mocha.
- You have hands-on experience with the popular UI frameworks and have experience with mobile UI/UX design.
- You have knowledge about MVC, MVVM, MVP architecture patterns and the integration with backend systems.
- You have a very good understanding of mobile application development best practices as well as experience in building apps for major mobile operating systems (Android or iOS).
- You are able to work in an agile development environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent German English complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.