Reference number: HQ-1548
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You will work closely with business analysts and other stakeholders to understand the business requirements of a software solution.
- You are responsible for designing the technical architecture of solution, including hardware, Software, network and security components to make sure that the architecture is scalable, efficient, and meets the needs of the business.
- You design and maintain architecture standards in consideration of the company's overall IT strategy.
- You collaborate with other teams such as developers, infrastructure engineers and security engineers, to ensure the successful implemented solution.
- You evaluate new technologies and software products to determine if they are useful to improve the existing solution or to develop new solutions.
- You communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders clearly and concisely.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or have a similar education with several years of relevant professional experience.
- You provide the ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- You have experience in applied IT technical mastery and passion to understand the business.
- You are a courageous leader with the ability to collaborate across geographic and functional boundaries.
- You have a profound knowledge of SAP, Cloud, RPA, Low-Code, BI, ML, mobile, WEB.
- You are a strong communicator as well as customer oriented and like working in a
- Excellent English skills complete your profile. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.