Reference number: HQ-1817
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are responsible for the conception, development and implementation of the accounting processes in close cooperation with the finance team.
- You monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable, as well as payment transactions and liquidity planning.
- You are involved in the creation and monitoring of the billing processes (PPA/PC/lease projects) taking into account energy regulations (EnWG, EEG, KWKG, GeLiGas, GPKE).
- You are responsible for the cost management system (budgeting of CAPEX and OPEX, including monthly and annual reports).
- You are involved in the preparation of planned balance sheets including profit and loss accounts and management reports.
- You will be responsible for organizing and managing the contracts for the Hanwha QCells SPVs and JV companies.
- You will evaluate financing models for QCells projects and for due diligence activities for project financing purposes.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed business studies or commercial training with several years of experience, ideally international experience in Project management, Business Controlling or a similar field.
- You have knowledge and personal networks in the areas of local financing industry.
- You are a true team player and have strong communication skills.
- You are a real organizational talent and work systematically. Even under pressure, you always keep an overview.
- You are proficient in MS Office and have good SAP skills.
- Business fluent English and german skills complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.