Reference number: HQ-1794
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- As part of the controlling team, you will be responsible for achieving budget targets.
- You handle the management of daily operational activities in the CO module of SAP.
- You are responsible for the execution performing monthly and quarterly financial reports, as well as preparing, monitoring and adjusting the business plan and budget.
- You will monitor and control overall expenditures, including operating and investing activities.
- You will support in the development and enforcement of internal controlling strategies and policies.
- You design and implement consolidation and reporting solutions.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, accounting, informatics or a similar field.
- You are a real team player and have a systematic, analytical, entrepreneurial way of thinking.
- You are proficient in SAP (CO,FI), Excel, as well as common MS Office applications.
- You idealy have experiences in the are of Power BI.
- Your fluently English and good German skills complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.