Reference number: HQ-1321
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- Your main task is to contribute to the development of next generation solar modules at Hanwha Q CELLS.
- You perform chemical investigations of materials for advanced cell connection technologies with GCMS, TGA, etc. in our laboratory and evaluate them.
- You derive application-oriented properties (processability, contact formation, reliability, etc.) from material property results with focus on cell interconnection within a solar module.
- You suggest improvements for materials of cells interconnection technologies in cooperation with experts in other development groups at Hanwha Q CELLS.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You are about to complete your technical or scientific studies and have a strong interest in material science or chemistry. Basic experience in the physics and/or chemistry of semiconductor materials is an advantage.
- You are characterized by a systematic, analytical and process-oriented way of thinking and have already gained laboratory experience in basic studies.
- You can show good knowledge in the preparation of scientific papers.
- You are a real team player and have good communication skills in English or German.
- You are confident in using MS Office and have an understanding of general data analysis.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.