Reference number: HQ-1603
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You create the monthly & weekly sales report to analyze online sales activities.
- You create a list of the customers from our Q-Partners in order to be able to analyze the sales data.
- You prepare the demand history and templates to ensure effective execution of the forecasting model and technical tuning of the forecasting tool to maximize results.
- You will work with the sales team to conduct root cause analysis to understand past performance and highlight inconsistencies in future plans. You will also present the demand forecasts in a simplified form.
- You provide timely forecasts in support of the monthly Sales & Operation Planning cycle.
- You lead the critical activity of demand forecasting, integrating baseline forecasting with sales and marketing insights to create demand plans that optimize the supply network.
- You will be responsible for analyzing the stock keeping unit level forecasts and tracking the regions with divergent decision framework bases.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) in the bachelor or master program.
- Analyzing statistics is no challenge for you.
- Your way of working is systematic and organized.
- You have advanced knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel).
- You are fluent in German and English.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.